ACOA CLUBRecovery since 1947
THE ACOA CLUB IS THE MIDLANDS HOME FOR AA RECOVERY
NOTE: In accordance with the City of Columbia and the CDC, masks are no longer required inside the ACOA Club. To honor those around you, we ask you to continue to wear a mask if you have not been vaccinated.
Funded by monthly membership for over 70 years, our clubhouse is a safe haven offering over 30 recovery meetings every week.
Check out our diverse meeting schedule and fun special events. Rarely do we see a person fail who thoroughly follows our path.
Code of Conduct
- Not responsible for lost or stolen articles
- Under no circumstances shall any personal articles be left or stored on Club property after regular Club hours
- All children must be supervised by an adult. That adult is responsible for child’s conduct
- Loud or profane language absolutely will not be tolerated
- Appropriate dress – shirt and shoes required
- No pets allowed in Club
- No lying down on furniture – no sleeping
- Each person is responsible to clean up after themselves
- Each member may bring as many as two guests to a ‘members only’ function
- Non-members may join the club after a period of 30 days sobriety
- No panhandling
- Non-members may use the Club facilities and Club property for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after a Club meeting, provided they attend the AA meeting
- Non-members may not loiter in the Club or on Club property while the AA meeting is being conducted
- Anyone under the influence of any intoxicating substance may be expelled from the Club property immediately
- Any deviation of the conduct listed above or any conduct considered inappropriate by Club Management may result in expulsion from Club premises
Come on In!
SEE MEETING SCHEDULE LINK ABOVE
2015 College Street
Columbia, SC 29205
Directly behind Chick-fil-A